Friday, August 13, 2010

Easy

So I thought I'd give this idea a trial run. R isn't deployed yet, but he is playing Army at a different base for the better part of a month, so I thought I'd see how I do with the photo-a-day idea.

So far, not that great, since I have one pic for 3 days and this was yesterday. Hmm.

This is the morning of the empty bed. See how neat the pillows and covers are? This comes from me sleeping comfortably, corner to opposite corner, with the blanket tucked in tight. This is how I always sleep - and wake up - the first few mornings alone. Relishing the luxury of all that space to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I like the photos and concept. Having gone through more than my fair share of deployments I'll be interested to follow...I never thought of doing anything like this at the time! Are you planning on setting up a followers section? If so I'll sign up because I'll get notices on my dashboard that you've updated. Either way I'll be checking back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And sure, I can set one up. I haven't broadcasted this blog yet because the deployment hasn't officially started yet - maybe that's why I'm being less than diligent about posting a photo every day. But I'm trying to get better and I definitely will stick to it when he leaves in the fall, so I'd be happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete