Thursday, January 20, 2011

Station Break

I'm putting this blog on a brief hiatus while I... a.) work on a couple of other projects I have going on and b.) figure out exactly where I want this blog to go.

My goal was to be nakedly honest with every picture and post and I find that trying to keep up that level of intensity on a daily basis is just too much. At the same time, allowing myself to slip back into glib and self-congratulatory humor leads to laziness on my part, and I find myself lacking motivation to post every day. I'm leaning strongly to modifying to a once-a-week post, which will improve the quality of my pictures for sure, but I still have to come to terms with the level of candidness I thought I wanted to post here.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to the burnout, because I'm struggling with it myself. A daily photo blog is an intense endeavor! I've really appreciated your blog style though, and look forward to following again after your recharge...

    ReplyDelete